Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

At last! We have arrived into a new year! It is like a breath of clean air and a new beginning.
I wish everyone a very good year, a safe one and a prosperous one, too.
Just so I have your attention, I am offering for a limited time, a free weekly calendar to any new subscriber who subscribes to my blog. Please note: this offering is for Canadian residents only, while supplies last.
On your calendar, you may want to mark off some things that you can do that will help make the planet a little greener. On this note, one of your resolutions may be to use a little less plastic and always try to carry a reuseable bag in your car or backpack. Perhaps, too, you may want to take transit a little more often, or if you are in the market for a vehicle, why not consider a hybrid?
And if you are a coffee, or tea drinker, you can purchase a stainless steel coffee mug which allows you to forgo the use of a plastic or styrofoam cup.
For those travellers who are thinking about travel, have you ever considered a trip via Amtrak or by bus?
And why not recycle some of your Christmas wrap and reuse it next year.
How about having a meatless Monday and Friday? You'll benefit by living longer, as well as perhaps save more animals from being slaughtered and transported by trucks.
These are some of my ideas that will enable people to think a little greener, and help save the planet for future and current generations.
If you would like me to post some of your ideas, send me an email.
I will endeavour to make this a weekly blog, with postings every Saturday. I hope that my blog will educate, entertain and make your day a little bit brighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment